- Office of Research Services (ORS)
- Animals, Human Subjects, and Biosafety
- Budget Preparation
- Contact ORDS
- Documents Commonly Needed
- Find Funding
- Grant Winner Reception
- Information Commonly Needed
- Internal Awards
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Resource Page
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Resource Page
- Resources & Quicklinks
- The ONE Series
- Use eRS - Electronic Research Services
Electronic Research Services (eRS) is a comprehensive web-based proposal submission/research compliance/grants management system that provides a secure method for routing proposals for administrative review and approval.
eRS is also used for effort reporting, funding identification and collaborative file sharing. All grant proposals for external funding must be submitted through eRS.
To use eRS, researchers should contact their ORDS Representative to have an account set up.