- Research Development and Services
- Animals, Human Subjects, and Biosafety
- Budget Preparation
- Contact Us
- Documents Commonly Needed
- Find Funding
- Grant Winner Reception
- Information Commonly Needed
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Resource Page
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Resource Page
- Resources & Quicklinks
- Use eRS - Electronic Research Services
Electronic Research Services (eRS) is a comprehensive web-based proposal submission/research compliance/grants management system that provides a secure method for routing proposals for administrative review and approval.
eRS is also used for effort reporting, funding identification and collaborative file sharing. All grant proposals for external funding must be submitted through eRS. eRS is not currently used for clinical trial contracts, research agreements or other types of agreements.
To use eRS, researchers should contact their ORDS Representative to have an account set up.