- Protection of Minors
- Staff Resources
- Human Resources
- Personal Development
- Professional Development Resources
- Student Development Professional Development
- Student Affairs Professional Organizations
- Student Development Staff Events
- Student Development Staff Orientation Guide (pdf)
- Other Links
- Educational Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Training
- Policy for the Protection of Minors
- Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Resources for Parents and Families
Student Development Staff Events
The Division of Student Development hosts a number of standard annual events for staff to gather in community, common purpose, and celebration.
This bi-annual inservice is for all division staff, and provides an opportunity for staff to interact with and hear from the Vice President for Student Development around topics of vision, mission and priorities for the division.
Division Holiday Party
The holiday party is a celebratory gathering for all staff in the Division of Student Development prior to winter break.
Division New Staff Orientation
The new employee orientation session provides an opportunity for staff who are new to the Division of Student Development to engage with the Vice President around topics of vision, mission and professional expectations, while also meeting members of division leadership and other new employees.