- Voting Information
Voting Near SLU
Polling Place Information
If you registered to vote in the City of St. Louis using your current apartment/residence hall address, please go to this page to look up your polling place information.
If you are registered to vote in St. Louis County at your home address, please go to this page to look up your polling place information.
If you are registered to vote outside of the St. Louis area and need an absentee ballot, please visit slu.turbovote.org for information.
To vote in Missouri, you will need one of the following forms of identification:
- ID issued by the Federal Government, state of Missouri, or a local election authority;
- ID issued by a Missouri institution (public or private) of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school (Your SLU ID);
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains the name and address of the voter;
- Driver's license or state identification card issued by another state.
If you do not possess any of these forms of identification, you may still cast a ballot if two supervising election judges, one from each major political party, attest they know you.
* Pursuant to Section 115.427, RSMO Supp. 2006