Edward Weiss, Ph.D.
Nutrition and Dietetics
- Ph.D. in Kinesiology, University of Maryland
- Master of Science in Education (Exercise Physiology), Southern Illinois University--Carbondale
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Southern Illinois University--Carbondale
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Nutrition and Geriatrics, Washington University--St. Louis
- Primary: Nutrition and exercise for weight loss, the prevention of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, and the slowing of primary aging.
- Secondary: nutrition for optimizing exercise performance