PA students presented at the Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants Primary Care Update Conference
Six Physician Assistant (PA) students of Saint Louis University had the opportunity to present at the Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants Primary Care Update Conference in Branson, MO on July 19. The students presented medical topics and the new community outreach clinic in a form of a professionally designed poster.
The poster reception was in conjunction with PA students from Missouri State University who also had groups of students present posters.
Student presenters included:
- Meghan Talley: "Simultaneous PET/MRI for Gynecological Malignancies: The Future of Radiation Treatment Planning"
- Crystal Wolf: "Echocardiography for Detection of Acute Cardiac Diagnoses"
- Katy Howard, Amy Sample, Frances Deadmond, Jennifer Tsai: "Community Outreach: Physician Assistant Students Making a Difference"
- Christine Werner PhD, PA-C, RD, Patrick Kelly PhD, Rod Hooker , PhD, PA "Profile of Missouri Physician Assistant Workforce"
- Genevieve Del Rosario, MHS, PA-C, and Chenza Warner MHS, PA-C, MSW "Prenatal Determinants of Health"