Thanksgiving Dinners at Fresh Gatherings
The Department of Nutrition and Dietetics is offering fresh turkeys again this year. These are broad breasted, free range, white turkeys raised by Matt at Buttonwood Farms in central Missouri. They are hormone and antibiotic free. Birds are typically between 15-30 pounds and specially raised for Fresh Gatherings. The birds cost $3.50 per pound and include a $10 deposit that must be paid on or before November 22. To order, talk to the cashier in Fresh Gatherings.
Turkeys will be available and must be picked up on Tuesday, November 26 from 2-5 pm in Fresh Gatherings.
Also available are sides:
- Turkey Stock made with Buttonwood Farms Turkeys
- Lee Farms Sweet Potato Casserole
- Local Cornbread Stuffing made with Sager Orchard Apples and Chef Mik’s Sage Sausage
- Mia’s Marshmallows
- Pumpkin Pie made with Three Girls and a Tractor Puree
- Chef Todd’s Delicious Dinner Rolls
To order sides, please fill out the form at slu.az1.qualtrics.com.
Questions: Marian Linck at email@example.com