Resources for International Students
Saint Louis University has many resources available to help international students feel at home on campus:
- ESL Student Handbook: provides important information about the policies and procedures students follow as members of the ESL Program. (Please, check back at a later time to view the updated version of the ESL Student Handbook).
- English Language Center: provides writing services to non-native speakers of English in the Saint Louis University community. The English Language Center works with any international student, undergraduate or graduate, who wishes to seek assistance.
- ESL Testing Fee: ESL students who take the Saint Louis University Paper-based TOEFL and/or the Saint Louis University Writing Exam (SLUWE) must pay the ESL Testing Fee ($40) prior to taking the exam.
- English Through Service: provides students opportunities to expand their English skills through active participation in the St. Louis community
- Office of International Services: provides visa support, orientation sessions, an international student lounge and cultural events. For more information, view the International Student Handbook here.
- Placement Tests: SLUWE and TOEFL (Please, contact the ESL Program at email@example.com for more information about these placement exams. Additional preparatory materials may be available).