- Venue Menu
- Venue Rental Rates
- Allied Health Multipurpose Room
- Auditoriums & Classrooms
- Busch Student Center
- Boileau Hall
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Conference Rooms
- Il Monastero
- Lay Center for Education & the Arts
- Manresa Center
- Museums & Galleries
- Overnight Accommodations
- Pere Marquette
- Retreat Centers
- Saint Louis Room
- Sinquefield Stateroom
- Wool Ballroom
Allied Health Multipurpose Room
Located in the home of SLU’s Doisy College of Health Sciences, the multipurpose room offers a vibrant meeting space with enormous windows and outstanding views of the Arch and St. Louis skyline.
Audio-Visual Capabilities and Rates
- Handheld Wireless Microphone $100
Lavaliere Microphone $100
Media Console $300
- Wireless Internet access
- Groups are not obligated to use the University catering service.
- Groups that use an outside caterer must remove all trash from the premises at the end of the event. A dumpster is located outside of the building for this purpose.
- Linen and china arrangements must be made through either CaterSLU or caterer of choice.
- Parking is available at Hickory East parking garage. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Security is required for all external events. Security charges are determined by Event Services.
- Space rental fee is $650. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs.
- Saint Louis University
Allied Health Professional Building, Rm. 3040
3437 Caroline Mall
St. Louis, MO 63104
|Allied Health Multipurpose Room||300||260||300|
Multipurpose Room Floor Plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your next event.