- Venue Menu
- Venue Rental Rates
- Allied Health Multipurpose Room
- Auditoriums & Classrooms
- Busch Student Center
- Boileau Hall
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Conference Rooms
- Il Monastero
- Lay Center for Education & the Arts
- Manresa Center
- Museums & Galleries
- Overnight Accommodations
- Pere Marquette
- Refectory Hall
- Retreat Centers
- Saint Louis Room
- Sinquefield Stateroom
- Wool Ballroom
The original dining room for the Jesuit priests who once lived in DuBourg Hall, this space features large windows and an array of artwork, some of which dates back to the 1400s.
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Wireless Internet access is available
- Groups are not obligated to use the University catering service.
- Groups that use an outside caterer must remove all trash from the premises at the end of the event. A dumpster is located outside of the building for this purpose.
- Linen and china arrangements must be made through either CaterSLU or caterer of choice..
- Parking is available at either the Laclede or Olive/Compton Garages. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Space rental fee is $550. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, and listed audio-visual.
- Saint Louis University
DuBourg Hall, Room 157
221 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Refectory Hall Floor Plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your next event.