- Venue Menu
- Venue Rental Rates
- Allied Health Multipurpose Room
- Auditoriums & Classrooms
- Busch Student Center
- Boileau Hall
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Conference Rooms
- Il Monastero
- Lay Center for Education & the Arts
- Manresa Center
- Museums & Galleries
- Overnight Accommodations
- Pere Marquette
- Refectory Hall
- Retreat Centers
- Saint Louis Room
- Sinquefield Stateroom
- Wool Ballroom
Sinquefield Stateroom was the turn-of-the-century home of a SLU museum, which then housed historical University items and relics from around the world. Renovated in 2007, the hall boasts a high vaulted ceiling and detailed woodwork.
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Wireless Internet access is available
- Groups are required to use CaterSLU. Please contact 314-977-9430 for this information.
- Linen arrangements must be made through CaterSLU.
- Parking is available at either the Laclede or Olive/Compton Garages. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Space rental fee is $650. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, and listed audio-visual.
- Saint Louis University
DuBourg Hall, Room 409
221 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Sinquefield Stateroom Floor plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.