- Venue Menu
Allied Health Multipurpose Room
Located in the home of SLU’s Doisy College of Health Sciences, the multipurpose room offers a vibrant meeting space with enormous windows and outstanding views of the Arch and St. Louis skyline.
Audio-Visual Capabilities and Rates
- Handheld Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Internet access
- Groups are not obligated to use the University catering service.
- Groups that use an outside caterer must remove all trash from the premises at the end of the event. A dumpster is located outside of the building for this purpose.
- Linen and china arrangements must be made through either CaterSLU or caterer of choice.
- Parking is available at Hickory East parking garage.
- Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs.
- Saint Louis University
Allied Health Professional Building, Rm. 3040
3437 Caroline Mall
St. Louis, MO 63104
|Allied Health Multipurpose Room||75 attendees/300 attendees||75 attendees/260 attendees||75 attendees/300 attendees|
Multipurpose Room Floor Plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your next event.