- Venue Menu
Boileau Hall, a former photo studio, opened as a conference center and art gallery in 2005. The two-story, atrium-style meeting space is framed by a balcony that offers visitors a unique vantage point.
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Groups are not obligated to use the University catering service.
- Groups that use an outside caterer must remove all trash from the premises at the end of the event. Trash bins are located on the property for this purpose.
- Linen and china arrangements must be made through either CaterSLU or caterer of choice.
- Parking is adjacent and complimentary for this venue. The parking lot is well-lit and has 28 total spaces, which includes 1 disabled space.
- Security is required for all external events. Security charges are determined by Events.
- Space rental fee is $600 and icludes entire facility. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, and listed audio-visual.
- Saint Louis University
38 N. Vandeventer Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63108
|Boileau Hall - main floor||40 attendees/150 attendees||40 attendees/72 attendees||40 attendees/150 attendees|
|Boileau Hall - show room||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Boileau Hall - balcony room||---||48||---|
Boileau Hall Floor plan 1st and 2nd floors
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.