Entrepreneurship is the engine of local, national and global economies. Entrepreneurship is an opportunity open to all, regardless of age, race, or nationality. The goal of Saint Louis University's Entrepreneurship Program and Center is to help entrepreneurs combine their passion with the planning skill taught in a world-class institution, to produce high-performance organizations.
Today the Entrepreneurship Program includes outstanding opportunities for students to learn and practice entrepreneurship in a wide variety of settings. These opportunities include:
- Classes: Undergraduate concentration or supporting area, our non-credit Diplomate, our graduate area of emphasis and our post-MBA certificate from one of the top faculty teams in the nation.
- USNews ranks SLU 9th for undergrads in entrepreneurship for 2016-17. Our grad program was ranked 13th by USNews.
- Competitions to help you refine and promote your ideas such as:
- Pure Idea Generator Challenge: our local new ideas competition;
- Real Elevator Pitch competition;
- Pitch and Catch pitch deck competition;
- Blue Diamonds program for student entrepreneurs already at SLU;
- Innovation Challenge lets you meet and compete with others on campus;
- Networking opportunities connecting you to key supporters and mentors through:
- SLU Entrepreneurial Alumni Hall of Fame's connecting students to the most inspiring alumni;
- Coleman Fellows Program connects entrepreneurially-minded faculty across SLU
- SLU's Entrepreneurship Club.
Our mission continues - to deliver and develop world-class entrepreneurship education for all. You can learn more about our different programs by checking out the directory to the left. If you have questions contact us.