The Entrepreneurship Program and Center are the home for two groups of SLU alums - graduates of our classes and SLU alums from any school who has pursued a career as an entrepreneur. Whether you are an engineer, doctor, lawyer, artist, inventor or engineer, we want you to think of the Entrepreneurship Center and Program as your second home on campus. Think about how we can help each other.
What can we do for you?
- Worldwide networking through our online social network at LinkedIn.com
- Local networking through our ongoing schedule of events.
- Connect you to experts - We know dozens who have worked with our students.
- Give you a free subscription to Gateways, the Entrepreneurship Program newsletter.
- Give you priority access to program faculty and Center for Entrepreneurship staff for help in answering business questions and finding referral sources in the St. Louis area.
- Get mentored - either through our own Mentor-In-Residence or a referral to InnovateVMS.
- Apply to the Billiken Angel Network to be considered for funding.
What can you do to get involved?
- Hire a student team to work on a feasibility analysis or business plan with you.
- Give a student an internship (paid or unpaid, for credit or non-for-credit).
- Hire the best - our graduates - for your entrepreneurial firm.
- Get your new product or service idea evaluated as part of the SLU Idea To Product Competition.
- Mentor students through our in-class and extracurricular mentoring programs.
- Help out in classes as an expert in your area of business.
- Nominate outstanding college student entrepreneurs for the Golbal Student Entrepreneur Awards
- Nominate and celebrate the best SLU entrepreneurial alums through our Smurfit-Stone Entrepreneurial Alumni Hall of Fame