- for Alumni
- for Entrepreneurs
- for Faculty
- for Students
- Undergraduate Major in Entrepreneurship at SLU
- Entrepreneurship Education FAQs
- List of Colleges with Majors in Entrepreneurship or Small Business
- Who Requires Entrepreneurship Education
- Doctoral Programs in Entrepreneurship
- K-12 Entrepreneurship
- for St. Louisans
For Students: Entrepreneurship Education
At eWeb and the Entrepreneurship Program, our goal is helping students become entrepreneurs - or if they already have their business, become better entrepreneurs. This section gives you the information about our programs at SLU for undergraduates (concentrations and supporting areas) and MBAs. In addition, it provides information for students in programs on "either side" of the SLU offerings - whether you are in K-12 or pursuing a PhD. If you're curious about entrepreneurship education and want to learn more about it in general, try our page on The Basics.
If you are already here, there are several activities we offer which you might find useful. These include:
- Our new Billiken Angels Network for start-up and growth capital.
- Our entrepreneurship club, the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization.
- Our campus-wide new ideas competition, Idea To Product (I2P).
- Our Mentor-In-Residence and other mentoring programs to help get into business.
Even if Saint Louis University isn't in your plans, eWeb can offer some help through our business plan page, or encouragement through our Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards program. Check them both out.