Inter-Office Mail Drop-Off
- Drop off mail in Room 244 in DuBourg Hall or in the lower level of Busch Student Center. Pickup occurs three times per day, and mail will be delivered the next day.
- At the Health Sciences Center, you can drop off mail in Room 055 of Schwitalla Hall. Pickup occurs three times per day, and mail will be delivered the next day.
- You also can drop off mail at 3100 Washington Blvd. for next day delivery all over campus.
- Mail to be metered will be postmarked on the same day and picked up by the U.S.P.S. by 5 p.m.
- Mail Services picks up inter-office mail throughout the University for delivery to other departments and for relay to the appropriate mail centers.
To Facilitate Prompt Delivery
- Inter-office mail will be delivered to University departments at "Incoming Mail" drop areas according to designated schedule.
- Clearly indicate an addressee name, department name, building, and room number on the envelope.
- Do not abbreviate the name or department.
To Facilitate Prompt Pickup & Processing
- Inter-office mail will be picked up from University departments at specified "Outgoing Inter-office Mail" drop areas according to designated schedule.
- Pick-up times may vary slightly due to delivery route volume.
- Please keep all inter-office envelopes separate from mail that requires processing for the USPS.
- Place mail in an inter-office envelope or fold and seal the flyer with a label affixed.
- Gold Inter-office Envelopes The small or large inter-office envelopes are provided at no charge.
- To order small quantities of reusable inter-office envelopes call Mail Services office at 977-2246
Preparation of Inter-office Mailings to the entire University
- Departments are responsible for separating large mailings to the entire University prior to submittal to the Mail Center.
- To help facilitate timely delivery, the mailing must be separated by:
- North Campus, South Campus or Tenet Hospital, building locations and departments
- Mailings that are too large for the mail carriers to handle cannot be picked-up without prior notice.
- Call 977-2246 to arrange for special handling.
- Departments are responsible for coordinating the delivery of large and/or heavy packages from their office to Mail Services.
- Please contact Facilities Services at 977-2955 and place a work order to arrange for pickup.
Mailings to Veteran's Administration
- Mail to Veteran's Administration Hospital (VA) may not be processed as inter-office mail.
- Departments should process through the USPS to:
VA- John Cochran
915 North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63106
VA- Jefferson Barracks
#1 Jefferson Barracks
St. Louis, MO 63125