Saint Louis University offers a wide variety of transportation options to serve the needs of our campus community.
For more information about the available options to travel to and around campus, click on one of the links below:
SLU Parking | Shuttle Service | SLU Ride | SLU Van Service | Public Transportation | Carpool Matching | Bicycles | No Idling Initiative | Airport Transportation
- There is plenty of available parking options on campus. Costs vary by location.
- For more detailed information regarding parking permits and where to park, go to Parking and Card Services or call (314) 977-2957
- Parking maps for campus are good reference tools when visiting and navigating SLU
Free On-Campus Shuttle Service
- A variety of shuttle services are available on campus. For more information about the shuttle routes and schedules visit Transportation Services
- Mobile app is available for iPhones and android devices to track shuttle locations. For more information go to Shuttle Tracker
- Provides safety escorts around campus when the shuttle is not running, especially after dark
- A van, golf cart, or walking escort is provided depending on availability and destination
- For more information or to arrange an escort, call (314) 977-RIDE (7433) or visit the SLU Ride page
SLU Van Service
- A great way to reduce the number of vehicles on the road for University events!
- Please reserve a van for your next event through Transportation Services
Public Transportation / Metro
- The closest MetroLink station to SLU is the Grand stop, located on the Grand Bridge.
- The SLU Grand shuttle offers connections between this station and SLU's campuses.
- Learn how to take MetroLink to SLU after arriving at the Metro Station
- Find your best route to and from SLU and plan your trip by visiting Metro's online Trip Finder.
- Full-time students can purchase discounted Metro semester passes from Parking and Card Services
- Pre-tax Metro passes are available to full-time faculty/staff through payroll deduction, a $100 subsidy is also allotted to employees making under $37,000 per year and purchase their passes through the Parking & Cards office.
- Citizens for Modern Transit (CMT) offers a Guaranteed Ride Home Program for registered commuters
Carpool Matching / RideFinders
- RideFinders provides a free ride matching service to help commuters carpool to work. Register through their online program to find a match or add members to your already existing carpool.
- RideFinders also offers a Guaranteed Ride Home Program for registered carpool members
- GRH vouchers are available at the Parking and Card Services office in DuBourg Hall, Room 33.
- For more information visit RideFinders or call 1-800-VIP-RIDE (800-847-7433).
Bicycles / Trailnet
- Bike racks are available throughout campus
- Changing and showering facilities are available to bicycle commuters at the Frost Campus in Simon Recreation Center and at the Medical Campus in the Salus Fitness Center and Doisy Research Center (SLU ID required)
- Bikes can be registered through the Department of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness (DPSEP)
- Trailnet, a community partner of SLU, provides additional bicycle information, services, and engagement opportunities
- For more information about biking in St. Louis, see the brochure and map
No Idling Initiative
- In partnership with Clean Air St. Louis, Facilities Services has installed 14 "No Idling" signs on campus as part of an initiative to improve the air quality of the St. Louis area.
For additional questions email email@example.com