Working and Teaching at SLU
Saint Louis University is one of the St. Louis region's largest employers. More than 3,200 faculty members carry out our Jesuit mission by inspiring students, researching in their fields and reaching out to the community. Another 3,000 staff members spearhead and lead programs, actively support the work of our faculty and students, and keep the University running smoothly.
- 02/28Eating Disorders Awareness Photo Exhibit
- 02/28Live Well: ‘The Science of Happiness’
- 02/28IRB Brown Bag Session: IRB Quality Assurance Review (QAR) Program: Why We're Here and What We Do
- 02/28Music and Medicine Heart Quartet
- 03/01Ash Wednesday Masses
- 03/01Arts and Sciences Mellon Applications Due