SLU 101 Program Outcomes
The SLU 101 Program is designed to meet the following student learning outcomes. The outcomes are framed within the Five Dimensions of the SLU Experience.
Scholarship & Knowledge
- Recognize academic program requirements, and establish a course schedule for the fall semester.
- Acknowledge expectations of their academic program.
- Recognize prevalent college issues including safety, alcohol, physical and mental health.
- Interact with peers in their incoming class
- Interact with members of their academic college community (faculty, staff, students)
- Recognize the presence of various campus resources and involvement opportunities.
Spirituality & Values
- Be aware of basic principles related to the Jesuit mission