- Order of Omega
Order of Omega Membership Application
The Lambda Mu Chapter of Order of Omega National Greek Honor Society at Saint Louis University has completed their membership selection for the Fall 2014.
Qualified applicants have demonstrated outstanding leadership ability both within their fraternity or sorority and within the Saint Louis University community. The Lambda Mu chapter meets approximately twice a semester and assists in the planning of the Order of Omega Greek Awards each spring.
Beyond a willingness to participate in the activities listed above, the following are requirements for membership:
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) higher than the all Greek Average GPA of 3.2.
- A minimum of 60 credit hours completed at Saint Louis University.
- A minimum of two active semesters, excluding pledgeship as a member of a Saint Louis University Greek organization.
- Involvement in leadership within the Greek Community and/or student organizations at Saint Louis University.
- Completion of the Order of Omega Membership Application. Available on the left hand menu.
- Completion of a recommendation by a professional who knows the applicant well (minister, academic advisor, chapter advisor, professor, employer, etc.) Available on the left hand menu.
Future application deadlines will be announced as soon as applications are sent out. If selected as a member, there is a one-time fee of $60 that must be paid prior to initiation (this fee includes membership dues and the cost of the OOO pin).
Applicants will be notified of membership status. Accepted applicants will be notified of when they will be "tapped" in.
If you have any questions, please contact Order of Omega President Tarush Khurana.