2014 Annual Compliance Update
This year's Mandatory Annual Compliance Update is now live. You have until October 31 to complete the training. Instructions for accessing and completing the course are below. (Please use Google Chrome to access the course.)
2014 Annual Compliance Update Instructions
- Log into myslu.slu.edu.
- Go to the Home Tab.
- Click on the 'Office of University Compliance - UMG Annual Training' in the box labeled 'Compliance Requirements'. (Note: If you have other outstanding requirements, you may need to complete them prior to gaining access to the Compliance course.)
- Click the link in the Question Box to access the first video. (A new tab will open and the video will begin palying automatical
- View the video.
- Close the video tab after viewing the video.
- Certify that you have watched the video using the dropdown menu in the response box.
- Answer the questions associated with the video you just viewed.
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 for videos two and three.
- After viewing and completing the questions for all three videos, choose 'Close' from the dropdown menu in the response box and click Submit.
If you have problems viewing the videos, please contact IT at 977-4000.
If you have questions regarding the content of the presentation, please contact the Office of Compliance at 977-5545.