- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Institutional Equity and Diversity Staff
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
As a federal contractor, Saint Louis University is required to be an Affirmative Action employer. Affirmative Action is the implementation of special recruitment and development efforts to overcome the under-representation of targeted groups to achieve a balanced workforce. Targeted groups include persons of color, women, persons with disabilities, disabled veterans, and Vietnam era veterans. All persons are afforded equal opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and in all ways provide fair treatment on the basis of merit. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing upon request in the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity.
The Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity is responsible for the administration of the University's equal opportunity and affirmative action policies, programs, and procedures. We work cooperatively with departments to provide training and information on unlawful discrimination and affirmative action issues to increase awareness of these issues throughout the University community and promote the full participation, well being, and equitable treatment of all students, faculty, and staff.
EEO Policy: Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action