- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
Complaints and Grievance Procedure
Any member of the University community who believes he/she has been discriminated against or harassed on the basis of his/her race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era veteran, or protected veteran status may seek informal or formal resolution through the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity.
This Office has the primary responsibility for the resolution of discrimination and harassment complaints by faculty, staff, and students.
When complaints are not resolved informally, the individual alleging discrimination may file a formal written complaint with this Office. This Office will then conduct a thorough investigation and discuss its findings, conclusions, and proposed action with the complainant. Please refer to the University Policy or call 977-3838 for all details.