- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Institutional Equity and Diversity Staff
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
Institutional Equity and Diversity Training
Type of training offered: The Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity provides training on Saint Louis University's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy and the policy on Harassment. Additionally, the Office offers programs on diversity and inclusion. The focus of each session can be customized to provide an understanding in those areas which are most needed for your group.
Audience: When considering the scheduling of your department/team please consider the size of the group, the mix of the group and the timing of the training during the workday.
Lead time: Please allow a minimum of three weeks before scheduling the meeting. Every effort will be made to accommodate your proposed date and time.
Requesting a session: Please complete the Training Request Form and fax it to 977-3735. A link to the form is provided on this page.
Questions: If you have any questions regarding scheduling a session please call Robin Schneider at 977-3838.