- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Institutional Equity and Diversity Staff
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
Saint Louis University is a Catholic Jesuit institution with a distinctive educational mission and philosophy emphasizing Christian humanism, human dignity, and the development of the total human being.
These core values are manifested in the University's commitment to foster a workplace and learning environment that is free from any form of harassment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, veteran's status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Saint Louis University affirms that harassment because of sex. Race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, veteran's status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification is detrimental to its mission and values.
The University endeavors to take steps reasonably necessary to prevent such behavior from occurring, including providing education and training to faculty, staff, and students as to their rights and responsibilities, informing person of the appropriate procedures for reporting inappropriate behavior, promptly investigating complaints, and imposing appropriate sanctions.