- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
Incident Report Log
All reports of incidents involving students and within the scope of the Policy on Harassment and the Hate Crime and Bias-Related Incident Protocol are tracked in the Incident Report Log. An email notification will be sent to the University community when a new report is received.
Incident Report Log (SLUnet ID and password required)
Please note: Users may experience issues viewing the report if logged in to a non-SLU Gmail account while attempting to access the report. If report is not available, log out out non-SLU Gmail account and access link again. This includes users who have accessed this page through a forwarded SLU Gmail account. This issue has been reported to Google.