- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Assault Policy
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
Reporting a Hate Crime or Bias-Related Incident
Upon experiencing or learning of a bias-related incident, contact the appropriate party listed below:
- Department of Public Safety (“DPS”): If the incident involves criminal activity, requires immediate emergency attention, or occurs after hours, contact DPS at 314-977-3000.
- Residence Hall Coordinator: If the incident occurs in a University-owned or operated residence hall or apartment, contact the Residence Hall Coordinator on duty.
- Dean of Students: All incidents can be reported to the Dean of Students at 314-977-1572.
- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity: All incidents can be reported to the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity at 314-977-3838.