- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- President's Diversity Council
- Diversity & Affirmative Action Training
- AA/EEO Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Hate Crimes & Bias-Related Incident Protocol
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources
- Complaints and Grievance Procedure
- Institutional Equity and Diversity Staff
- Contact Institutional Equity and Diversity
Reporting Sexual Assault
The University encourages the reporting of all incidents of sexual assault. Deciding whether to report an incident is a personal and often difficult decision. Reporting sexual assault is often the beginning of a process by which victims regain control over their lives. Reporting sexual assault may also help in preventing future incidents and establishing precedent that will aid other victims in the future. It is important to understand the options available for reporting an incident of sexual assault. The following options are available"
Another option is to call the University's Compliance Hotline at 877-525-5669 (24-hour line).
A formal complaint may be filed with any of the Reporting Contacts listed below.
- Department of Public Safety ("DPS"): If the incident requires immediate emergency attention, contact DPS at 314-977-3000.
- Dean of Students: 314-977-5028
- Residence Hall Staff: 314-977-2811
- Office of Student Conduct: 314-977-7280
- Title IX Coordinator: 314-977-3886
A criminal report may be filed with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department (911 for emergencies or 314-444-5385), or appropriate jurisdiction. DPS is available to provide assistance with contacting the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department, or other appropriate jurisdiction.
An individual may file a report with both the University and the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department, or other appropriate jurisdiction, as the systems operate independently.