Housing options for graduate students
For information about on-campus housing options for graduate students, please visit: www.slu.edu/residence.
In addition, multiple options for apartment living are available near campus and throughout the metropolitan area. Numerous apartments directly border SLU along Lindell Blvd. or are located within a short distance from campus. The neighborhoods near the Saint Louis University campus are also great places for students to find housing. Neighborhoods such as the Central West End, Shaw, Soulard, University City and Tower Grove all offer various types of housing and amenities.
- The University Heights Loft Apartments is just south of the main campus of Saint Louis University.
- The Lindell Strip Apartments is across from campus on Lindell.
- The P.W. Shoe Loft Apartments are just across from campus on Locust.
- Visit Garcia Properties* online at www.gpstl.com for apartments located near the medical campus of Saint Louis University. This family-owned and operated company offers affordable and convenient apartment-living options suited for SLU graduate students needing reliable housing. Visit the Garcia Properties Rentals page for frequently-updated listings of their available apartments.
- Asprient Properties own several apartment buildings near Saint Louis University including Park Lane, Maryland Gardens, Maryland Lofts and The Leonardo. Contact Kyle Hennessey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.791.5953.
Near Medical School Locations*
Other Property Locations*
- The Continental Life Building [continentallifeapartments.com]
- Georgetown Of St. Louis [malkinproperties.com]
Helpful Housing Web Site Searches*
- NEW -- Trulia.com [www.trulia.com]
- LiveLovely.com [www.livelovely.com]
- ApartmentList [www.apartmentlist.com]
- MyApartmentMap.com [myapartmentmap.com]
- MyCheapApartments.com [mycheapapartments.com]
- Craig's List [stlouis.craigslist.org]
- Rent.com [www.rent.com]
- Apartments.com [www.apartments.com]
- Apartment Search [www.apartment-search.com]
- STL Apartments [stlapartments.com]
- Front Door STL [www.frontdoorstl.com]
- Find a property that matches your needs and lifestyle. Use the Southwest Garden Neighborhood Apartment Search to find a place for you.
- Check out the South Grand neighborhood website for city living experience as part of your housing considerations.
St. Louis Relocation Specialists*
- MovingOffCampus.com [www.movingoffcampus.com] "The ultimate resource for off-campus housing. Whether you're looking for an apartment, roommate, or tenant, we'll find it for you. Fast."
- Kathy Bresnahan*, Your Off-Campus Housing Specialist Free Service for Students. Over 7 years experience working with student housing needs with resources and knowledge to locate your St. Louis home. Contact Kathy at email@example.com or 314.322.4492
Fully Furnished Apartments*
- Fully furnished apartments available at weekly and monthly rates. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for flyer.
*These persons and/or services are not employed by Saint Louis University. Any resources and recommendations are their own and do not reflect the preferences of Saint Louis University.