Saint Louis University Graduate News, Announcements
|University News Links|
Graduate Programs Score in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
Saint Louis University programs have earned high honors in the new U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Rankings, including the No. 1 program in health law in the nation for the 11th year.
In the magazine's 2016 edition of "Best Graduate Schools," a total of 13 SLU programs were ranked in the top 100, including five top-25 programs. The College for Public Health and Social Justice, the School of Business, the School of Law and the School of Medicine all made gains this year.
>> Read more
- Amanda Swain, a Ph.D. candidate in Biology and Molecular Biology, will defend her dissertation, "Factors Contributing to Cohesion Recruitment at Genes and Enhancers," on February 17, 2016 at 10:00 A. M. on the ninth floor of the Doisy Research Center.
As SLU's chief academic officer, Dr. Brickhouse will report directly to the president and will oversee most of the University's educational, research and enrollment efforts.
Also . . .
- Graduate Education Names Recipients of Morgan Book Fund Award
- Office of Graduate Education Announces 2015-16 Fellowship Recipients
- Philip and Sima K. Needleman Endowed Doctoral Fellowship For Biology Announced
- An Announcement about the Leadership of the School of Medicine and SLUCare
- Nursing Dean to Advise Congress, Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Saint Louis University Names New Dean of College for Public Health and Social Justice
- Saint Louis University Appoints Nancy Brickhouse, Ph.D., as Provost
- College of Arts and Sciences Announces Next Dean
The school has a long history of preparing the students who go on to be teachers and administrators while continuing to advance their skills to meet the changing needs of the schools and students they will serve.
Also . . .
- English Department Achieves Success Gaining External Funding to Support Academic Research
- New Master of Public Health program brings biosecurity and disaster curriculum completely online
- Communication Sciences and Disorders Expands Program Space and Faculty
- School of Law Partners with Quincy University for 3+3 Program
- Partnerships Will Bring New International Students To SLU
- New Graduate Program to Train Health Care Data Scientists
- Inaugural Participants of Billiken Teacher Corps Kick Off the Program
- New Visit Center Opens in Queen's Daughters Hall
- SLU and SSM Celebrate Historic Agreement
- Center for Health Care Ethics Announces Joint Ph.D. Program
- 15 years at the forefront of biosecurity education
The Reading List: Online reports on college, careers and more
Articles and information from the World Wide Web
"From school to work to school again: the changing face of graduate education" (First in a series about graduate education from the St. Louis Beacon)