New Graduate Programs Rankings Released
Saint Louis University programs have earned high honors in the new U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Rankings, including the No. 1 program in health law in the nation for the 12th year.
In the magazine's 2017 edition of "Best Graduate Schools," seven SLU programs were listed in the top 25. More than 20 of Saint Louis University's graduate programs were ranked among the top 100 in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report.
>> Read more
• Office of the President | Calendar of Events | Announcements
Dissertation DefensesThe schedule will be updated throughout the term.
- Clair Reynolds Kueny, a Ph.D. candidate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, will defend her dissertation, "Reactions to Team-Member Initiative: Understanding Within Team Dynamics' Influence on Proactive Behavior and Member Interactions," on June 2, 2016 at 9:00 A.M. in Room 2603 of Morrissey Hall.
As SLU's chief academic officer, Dr. Brickhouse will report directly to the president and will oversee most of the University's educational, research and enrollment efforts.
Also . . .
- Sigma Xi SLU Chapter Announces Research Symposium Winners
- GSA Announces 2016 Recognition Award, Brennan Fellowship Award Recipients
- 2016 GSA Graduate Research Symposium Winners Announced
- Gary Bledsoe, Ph.D., Named New Chair of Biomedical Engineering Department
- Riyadh Hindi, Ph.D., Recognized as Structural Engineering Institute Fellow
- Burris Named Fellow of the Academy of Science
- J.D. Bowen, Ph.D., Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award
- Elizabeth Blake, Ph.D., Receives Fulbright-Hays Grant
- Nursing Faculty Member Recognized as Palliative Care Fellow
- Office of Graduate Education Announces Dissertation Fellowship Recipients
- Graduate Education Names Recipients of Morgan Book Fund Award
- Office of Graduate Education Announces 2015-16 Fellowship Recipients
- Philip and Sima K. Needleman Endowed Doctoral Fellowship For Biology Announced
- An Announcement about the Leadership of the School of Medicine and SLUCare
- Nursing Dean to Advise Congress, Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Saint Louis University Names New Dean of College for Public Health and Social Justice
- Saint Louis University Appoints Nancy Brickhouse, Ph.D., as Provost
- College of Arts and Sciences Announces Next Dean
The school has a long history of preparing the students who go on to be teachers and administrators while continuing to advance their skills to meet the changing needs of the schools and students they will serve.
Also . . .
The Reading List: Online reports on college, careers and more
Articles and information from the World Wide Web
"From school to work to school again: the changing face of graduate education" (First in a series about graduate education from the St. Louis Beacon)
"The financial burden of graduate education" (Second in a series about graduate education from the St. Louis Beacon)
"Successful job hunt means returning to basics " (Third, and final, in a series about graduate education from the St. Louis Beacon)