- Current Students
Formatting Guide | SLU Graduate Education
The Formatter's Guide is a new resource site for Master's and Doctoral students in the Graduate programs at Saint Louis University.
Refer to the Formatting Guide for Saint Louis University Graduate Education.
- American Psychological Association (APA) Documentation (PDF)
- Modern Language Association (MLA) Documentation (PDF)
- Chicago Manual of Style (30-day free trial)
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations (Kate L. Turabian Quick Guide from the University of Chicago Press)
|Creating A Section Break in Microsoft Word||Creating a Table of Contents in Microsoft Word|
- Permission for previous Articles
- Copyright Policy @ SLU
- Fair Use Checklist
- Copyright Status & Permission Checklist
- Intellectual Property/Fair Use
- Proprietary Use Policy @ SLU
- Ownership of Research Data