- Employment & Financial Support
FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 29,2016
Diversity Fellowships are awarded to newly accepted Master's or Doctoral level students, or to students in the first year of a program, who demonstrate outstanding scholastic achievement and potential for success in graduate studies at SLU. Students are nominated by their program. Each program may nominate one student. Students interested in being nominated should contact their department of interest.
Each 11-month fellowship award carries a monthly stipend, 18 hours of tuition scholarship during the regular academic year, 3 hours during the Summer session and health insurance. Summer attendance is mandatory. For newly admitted students, summer enrollment starts July 2017. For student who have completed one year in a program, summer enrollment begins July 2016. The award is for the maximum of two years for a Master's degree recipient and four years for a Doctoral degree recipient.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen; or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Must be accepted as a classified (degree-seeking) graduate student at Saint Louis University
- Must be a new Master's or Doctoral student (an applicant may have been enrolled for no more than one semester previously in the degree program)
- Must be nominated by the department chairperson
Graduate Education Coordinator
DuBourg Hall, Room 422
Download the Diversity Fellowship Application Packet