- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum 3.0 GPA required in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
- Completion of course or demonstrated competency in the following knowledge areas:
- Medical terminology
- Program reserves the right to interview applicants
- (Q) Who do I contact with questions about my VISA?
- (A) Please contact the Office of International Services with questions regarding your VISA.
- (Q) Do I have to submit the Declaration of Finances Form before being accepted?
- (A) Yes, you will need to submit the Declaration of Finances form along with your application materials. Your file will not be considered complete until the Declaration of Finances form is submitted.
- (Q) What are the minimum scores for the TOEFL to be considered for admission to the Graduate School?
- (A) You must obtain a score of 550 or higher on the paper-based TOEFL and a TWE score of at least 4.0 OR a score of 213 or higher on the computer-based TOEFL and a TWE score of at least 4.0. Alternatively, you can obtain a score of 80 or higher on the internet-based TOEFL and TWE score of at least 4.0.
- (Q) Do I need to send my TOEFL scores?
- (A) All international students are required to take the TOEFL to be considered for admission. If you have attended an American University, the TOEFL score requirement may be waived.
- Contact World Education Services, Inc., wes.org, an approved credential evaluation service, to obtain a course-by-course evaluation in terms of U.S. credits and U.S. grades. Request that a copy of the evaluation be sent to Saint Louis University Graduate Education Admission at the address below:
- Graduate Education Admission, One North Grand Blvd, Suite 150, St. Louis, MO 63103
The Graduate Record Exam is not required.
Visit the Student Financial Services website to view current tuition costs.
- July 1 for fall admission through June 30
- November 1 for spring admission through October 30
How to Apply
Prospective students apply for admission through SLU's Graduate Education Admission website. For specific admission questions or to check on your application progress, please contact Nancy Gaines at (314) 977-8705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Graduate School application online
- Two letters of reference
- 300-500 word personal statement describing your interest in the program and how you plan on using the degree
- Resume or CV
- Original Transcript
- $55 Application Check made out to: Saint Louis University
To visit SLU's Graduate Education website.