How to Apply
Freshman Admission Requirements
- Freshmen applicants should follow the University guidelines for freshmen undergraduate admissions.
- An ACT of 20 or above in each area or an SAT of 500 or above in each area is also required.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants who do not meet all admission requirements should still apply to be evaluated on an individual basis.
For more details, visit Saint Louis University's Undergraduate Admission site.
Transfer Admission Requirements
- Transfer applicants should follow the University guidelines for undergraduate transfer admissions.
- Direct admission for transfer students requires a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Applicants who do not meet these criteria should still apply to be evaluated on an individual basis.
For more details, visit SLU's Transfer Admissions site.
Admission to the program is through rolling admission; therefore, application to the program can be made at any time. Classes begin in August and January.
Saint Louis University has a variety of campus visit options to accommodate your needs and fit your schedule. Please see the SLU Visits website at http://www.slu.edu/undergraduate-admission/slu-visits
to plan your visit. If you have any questions, visit assistants are available Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at 800-SLU-FOR-U or you can email them at email@example.com
Please let the visit office know if you are interested in speaking with a representative from the Health Information Management Program.