Program in Health Sciences
- The Program in Health Sciences at Saint Louis University offers a flexible curriculum that prepares students for variety of health-related fields.
- The curriculum is built on a foundation of science with a holistic approach to understanding health care threaded throughout the educational model.
- The Program in Health Sciences prepares graduates for many non-clinical opportunities or to continue on into graduate or professional studies for select clinical careers.
Holistic courses students will take are:
- Intro to Health Sciences: BSHS 100
- The U.S. Health Care System: BSHS 200
- Human Development Across the Life Span: BSHS 250
- Medical Terminology: BSHS 301
- Healthcare Legal Aspects: BSHS 320
- Anatomy and Physiology I: BSHS 330
- Anatomy and Physiology II: BSHS 340
- Electronic Health Systems: BSHS 350
- Using Evidence in Health Care: BSHS 370
- Neuroscience in Daily Life (Neuroscience Literacy): BSHS 400
- Hot Topics in Health Care: BSHS 450
- Consumer Health: BSHS 460
- Health Care & Human Resource Management: BSHS 470
- Fundamentals Healthy Living: BSHS 490