- Learning Communities
- Learning Communities Overview
- Learning Community Options
- Careers & Majors Exploration
- Diversity & Global Citizenship
- Engineering and Innovation
- Ethical Leaders in Business
- Health Sciences
- Leadership for Social Change
- Life Sciences
- How to Join a Learning Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learning Community Medallion Program
- Learning Community Events
Engineering and Innovation Learning Community
The Engineering and Innovation Learning Community in the Griesedieck Complex is an excellent opportunity for students to live in a community of scholars that share a commitment to the field of Engineering, Physics, and Flight Science.
The students in this community will benefit from the ongoing support of peers and faculty with similar academic interests in the Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology.
Examples of Community Experiences
Engineering and Innovation Class Opportunities
Classes with the Engineering Learning Community are the best way for aspiring engineers to step out on the right foot at Saint Louis University. Taking a few classes with our diverse group of incoming engineering students will help you to develop knowledge of basic engineering practices, meet key faculty and stakeholders, and create relationships and study groups that will last through all of your years at SLU.
Engineering 1 Associated Courses :
Engineering 2 Associated Courses (Biomedical Engineering Section):
**Final math placement will be determined by math index results and consultation with academic advisor. Students will be enrolled in Pre-Calculus, Calculus I, or Calculus II.