The Griesedieck Complex is the largest building on campus and primarily houses first-year and sophomore residents. Forming a "U" shape, the halls of Clemens, Walsh, and Griesedieck all share a common lobby area with a smart classroom and student lounge. Below the lobby is the Griesedieck Dining Hall.
Some Griesedieck Complex residents will participate in Learning Communities. A variety of living options are available within the complex. The most common room arrangement is a double occupancy room with community bathrooms.
- Two full-time, professional, live-in staff members
- Lobby equipped with pool table, flat screen TV, foosball table, and ping pong table
- Smart classroom in the building
- Student Success Center satellite location for tutoring
- Dining Hall
- Vending machines
- 24-hour security desk
- Chapel (Mass held two nights a week)
- Newly renovated kitchen for student use
- Laundry facilities
- Campus ministers on staff
- Nearby Simon Rec Center and Busch Student Center