Care for pancreatitis, gallstones, pancreatic cancer and other pancreatic and biliary conditions
SLUCare's Center for Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases specializes in diagnosing and treating all aspects of disease affecting the pancreas and biliary tract, including pancreatic cancer, pancreatic cystic lesions, chronic pancreatitis, acute pancreatitis and biliary tract obstruction.
SLUCare pancreatic and biliary specialists diagnose and treat the following pancreatic and biliary diseases:
- Acute pancreatitis
- Recurrent pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreatic exocrine insufficiency
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Cystic fibrosis (in coordination with SLUCare Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- Pancreatic lesions, including cystic lesions
- Pancreatic cancer
- Diseases of the gall bladder, including gallstones
- Biliary tract diseases, including biliary anomalies, strictures, lithiasis and sphincter of Oddi dysfunction
- Post-liver transplant biliary tract disorders
At SLUCare's Center for Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases, you'll find the latest treatments and most comprehensive care for pancreatic and biliary diseases.
For more information about this program, or to make an appointment with one of our SLUCare pancreatic and biliary diseases specialists, call (314) 977-4440 or (866) 977-4440.
SLUCare Pancreatic and Biliary Specialists
Medical Pancreatology/ Advanced Endoscopy
Samer Alkaade, M.D.
Louay Omran, M.D.
Jason Taylor, M.D.
Pancreatic and Biliary Surgery
Mark Dy-Liaaco, M.D.
Peter Horton, M.D.
Eddy Hsueh, M.D.
Betsy Tuttle-Newhall, M.D.
Jula Veerapong, M.D.
Rotimi Johnson, M.D.
Kirubahara Vaheesan, M.D.
Body Imaging (CT, MRI/MRCP, US)
Isin Akduman, M.D.
Jeff Brown, M.D.
Robert Garrett, M.D.
Nishant Poddar, M.D.