Treating solid tumors, lymphomas, leukemias and multiple myeloma
SLUCare hematologists and oncologists have an international reputation as experts in cancer of the blood, bone marrow, and lymph nodes, as well as in bone marrow transplant.
SLUCare's transplant team uses resources such as the National Marrow Donor Program and the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research. We treat cancer patients with solid tumors, lymphomas, leukemias and multiple myeloma.
As part of an academic medical practice, our physicians are also educators and researchers. Our other interests include regenerative medicine, an exciting and important area of study that holds great potential for treating genetic diseases, organ dysfunctions like spinal cord injuries or heart failure.
SLUCare Hematology and Oncology Services
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of patients with inherited and acquired anemias
- Treatment for sickle cell disease and other hemoglobin disorders
- Treatment for complex inherited and acquired bleeding disorders
- Treatment for venous and arterial thromboembolic complications
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology services are offered by SLUCare's department of pediatrics.
SLUCare Hematology and Oncology Specialties
- Breast cancer
- Head and neck tumors
- GI malignancies
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Autoimmune diseases
- Autologous and allogeneic bone marrow and peripheral stem cell transplantation
- Thrombotic and bleeding disorders
SLUCare Hematology and Oncology Locations
Saint Louis University Hospital West Pavilion [map]
3655 Vista Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110