Saint Louis University

Who should get an O-1 visa?
The O-1 visa category is reserved for individuals of "extraordinary ability" in the sciences, arts or education. Saint Louis University usually files O-1 visa petitions for only faculty and research scholars.

Deciding whether a scholar qualifies for an O-1 visa is often a complicated process. If your department is considering bringing an international scholar to campus on this type of visa, please contact Cathy Donahue in the Office of International Services at