Google Mail Vacation Responder
This summer, be sure and set up your Vacation Responder in Google Mail to send an automated reply to incoming messages while you're away from the office.
1. Go to mail.google.com and log in to your SLU Gmail account.
2. Click the gear in the top right.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll down to the Vacation Responder section (stay in the "General" tab).
5. Select Vacation Responder on.
6. Fill in the date range, subject, and message.
7. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.