- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Blue Course Evaluations
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Blackboard Mobile Learn
Blackboard Mobile Learn takes teaching and learning mobile, giving faculty and students access to their Blackboard course content on a variety of mobile platforms, including Android and Apple devices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What can users do on Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: Blackboard Mobile Learn allows you to access your Blackboard courses through a mobile device. Students and instructors can:
- customize the app
- access documents in multiple formats
- post announcements (instructors only)
- view grades (students only)
- create discussion threads and posts
- upload media as attachments to discussion boards and blogs
- comment on blogs and journals.
- link your Dropbox account to Blackboard Mobile and upload documents to discussions and blogs.
- get notifications of new announcements, new graded items and other activities.
Q: Which devices are supported by Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: The Blackboard Mobile App is available for download on:
Q: How do faculty and students get Blackboard Mobile Learn on their mobile devices?
A: Users can quickly and easily download the applications for their mobile devices from their app stores.
- Search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn" and download the mobile app.
- Open the app and search for "Saint Louis University" in the field provided.
- Log in to Blackboard Mobile using your SLU Net ID and password.
Q: Is there a charge for Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: The app is free to Saint Louis University students, faculty and staff.
Q: What carriers will work with Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: Blackboard has made the Mobile Learn app available for purchase on iOS and Android devices on all carriers and networks.
Q: Who do users contact for support for Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: If you have a support issue, please go to Blackboard's Mobile Learn website: http://help.blackboardmobile.com.
Last updated: 6/28/2015 KRS