Blackboard Learn Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Grade Center
- Does Blackboard Learn have a grade book? How do I get to it?
- How do I create a grade item or column?
- Where do I go to review and grade student Blackboard Learn assignments
- How do I download my Grade Book data?
Yes, Blackboard Learn has a grade book called the Grade Center. To access it:
- Go to the Control Panel on the lower left hand side of the Blackboard Learn screen
- Click on the Grade Center link.
- Then click on the Full Grade Center link.
2. How do I create a grade item or column?
There are two types of columns in the Grade Center:
- Columns created by the Instructor for grades that are being manually entered.
- Columns created automatically by gradable tools in Blackboard Learn. Those are:
- Graded Discussion Boards
- Graded Journals
- Graded Blogs
For information on how to create a column in the Grade Center, go to the Blackboard Corporation's Blackboard Learn Help website on Creating and Managing Grade Center Columns.[Top of Page]
3. Where do I go to review and grade student Blackboard Learn assignments?
Students' Blackboard Learn assignments are graded from the Grade Center either in the Needs Grading section or the Full Grade Center.
For more information, please go to the Grading Assignments topic on the Blackboard Corporation Blackboard Learn Help website.[Top of Page]
4. How do I download my Grade Book data?
The Blackboard Grade Center can be downloaded to a MS Excel spreadsheet. Go to the Uploading or Downloading Grade Center Items for Working Offline topic on the Blackboard Corporation Blackboard Learn Help website..[Top of Page]