- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Faculty Support
- What Would You Like To Do?
- Getting Started
- Start/End of Term Activities
- Customize "Home" Tab
- Navigate & Customize Your Course
- Managing Your Course
- Users and Groups
- Add Content
- Communication Tools
- Assignments and Rubrics
- Tests and Surveys
- Other Tools
- Grade Center
- FAQs - Top 5
- FAQs - Access
- FAQs - Course Management
- FAQs - Grade Center
- FAQs - Tests
- Student Support
- Blackboard Mobile Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Campus Pack
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Blackboard Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Grade Center
Yes, Blackboard Learn has a grade book called the Grade Center. To access it:
- Go to the Control Panel on the lower left side of the Blackboard Learn screen.
- Click on the Grade Center link.
- Then click on the Full Grade Center link.
- Columns created by the Instructor for grades that are being manually entered.
- Columns created automatically by gradable tools in Blackboard Learn. Those are:
- Graded Discussion Boards
- Graded Journals
- Graded Blogs
- Graded Wikis
- Calculated Columns created by the Instructor which do calculations on both manually and automatically created columns.
For information on how to create a column in the Grade Center, go to the Grade Center Columns topic on the Grade Center page.
Students' Blackboard Learn assignments are graded from the Grade Center either in the Needs Grading section or the Full Grade Center.
For more information, please go to the Enter Grades topic on the on the Grade Center page.
The Blackboard Learn Grade Center can be downloaded to a MS Excel spreadsheet. Go to the Uploading or Downloading Grade Center Items for Working Offline topic on the Grade Center page.
5. How do I integrate my Blackboard Grades with Banner?
Click here to view instructions on configuring the Grade Center to integrate grades with Banner.
6. Where can I find the last activity by a student in a Blackboard course?
To find the last login date for a student in a Blackboard course, including students who have dropped the class, you can run a report by navigating to the following area in your course:
Control Panel / Evaluation / Course Reports
Mouse over "Student Activity in a Single Course" to reveal the ActionLink (arrow in a circle) and click Run in the pop-up menu that appears. You will be taken to a screen that allows you to select a single student form a drop down menu and a date range. When you have selected the student and the date criteria, click Submit. A pop-up window will appear after the report is run showing the student's activity in the course as well as the last login date.
Updated: 6/28/2016 TCR