- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Blue Course Evaluations
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
The SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System is the University's online course evaluation tool. SurveyDIG enables students to submit an anonymous course evaluation via a link on their schedule in Banner Self-Service.
Please follow the links to the left for more information on using SurveyDIG whether you are a department chair or administrator, dean, faculty member, or student.
Support for SurveyDIG
ITS provides SurveyDIG support for SLU faculty, staff and students. Please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.
What are the benefits of using SurveyDIG?
- Students can fill out an anonymous course evaluation online at their own pace outside of the classroom.
- The link to the evaluation form is automatically displayed to students based on their enrollment status in courses using SurveyDIG.
- Students will receive an automatic e-mail notification on the start date of the evaluation period for their participating courses and a reminder e-mail if the evaluation has not been completed by the deadline.
- Faculty can regain class time normally spent filling out paper evaluation forms.
- Faculty can view aggregate and individual evaluation results online through Banner Self-Service.
- The primary Instructor will receive an automated e-mail notification prior to the start of the evaluation period and additional notifications on the days when students receive e-mail reminders.
- Evaluation reports for past terms are always available online.
- Faculty can export evaluation reports to Excel if needed.
For Department Chairs:
- SurveyDIG reduces the amount of time department personnel spend on manual data entry to create reports on course evaluation results.
- Department chairs can view online evaluation reports for each course or each instructor within the department quickly and easily.
- Department chairs maintain control over which department personnel can access the course evaluation reports.
- Reports include basic comparative average calculations for Likert questions across other courses, instructors, or departments.
- Evaluation reports can be exported into Excel to create custom reports on the evaluation results.