- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Lecture Capture Policies & Guidelines
- How-To for Faculty
- How-To for Students
- Tegrity Enabled Classrooms
- Comparison of Tegrity and Fuze Meeting
- Lecture Capture Demonstrations
- Fuze Meeting
- Campus Pack
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Tegrity & Fuze Enabled Classrooms
Information Technology Services (ITS) is working to enable all campus classrooms to be able use the Tegrity Lecture Capture tool. Many classrooms have already been completed; as classrooms are completed the list displayed below is updated.
The equipment in these classrooms (e.g. microphone, speakers, webcam) will also work with the Fuze web-conferencing tool. Please note that it is always best practice to test Fuze in the room prior to the day of your meeting to familiarize yourself with the equipment in the room. When possible, schedule access to the room 15-30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting for setup.
If you wish to use Tegrity or Fuze in a classroom that has not been configured yet, click here to submit the request form.
In these classrooms the instructor's audio is recorded via a podium or lavalier microphone. Some rooms include multiple ceiling microphones so student questions can also be recorded. Only classrooms listed as "Audio and Video" include a webcam for capturing video in the classroom; generally the webcam is pointed at the instructor podium.
For details on the different classroom descriptions and links to the Tegrity classroom instructions sheets, view the Classroom Descriptions page.
Updated: 6/07/2016 TCR