- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Campus Pack
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Web-Based Survey Tools
In collaboration with an advisory committee of Saint Louis University users, ITS has selected and is providing support for Qualtrics as the next-generation survey tool for SLU. Qualtrics is available to all SLU faculty, staff and students.
- Login to the mySLU portal at myslu.slu.edu
- Click the Tools tab
- Click the Qualtrics Survey Tool icon
The Qualtrics survey tool is entirely web-based and offers features for building surveys, distributing surveys, analyzing and reporting on the survey responses. Some of the key features are:
- Easy to use point and click interface
- Over 100 question types including interactive questions
- Ability to include graphics or embed audio and video clips
- Tools for basic and advanced users and surveys
- Advanced display logic, skip logic, randomization, and branching options
- Survey mailer to track response times down to the millisecond and remind and thank participants
- Ability to create and analyze anonymous surveys
- Question and survey libraries
- Built-in dynamic reporting tools
- Ability to export data directly into SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word and PowerPoint
- Collaboration options for working with other Qualtrics users (SLU and non-SLU users)
- Live support available directly from the Qualtrics support team for all SLU faculty, staff and students
- and more...
- Training Videos - Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- Qualtrics FAQs
- Qualtrics University - A to Z of How-to Topics
- Qualtrics Support can be contacted directly at 800-340-9194 or email@example.com.
- To request SLU ITS support with Qualtrics, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and hours.
Legacy Survey Tools have been Retired
- ITS has retired the survey tools Snap and EasySurvey as of Sept. 19, 2013.
- ITS recommends that SLU users migrate to the new Qualtrics survey tool. This new tool provides an improved user experience for both the survey creator and respondents.
Updated: 12/4/2013 by MB