Web-Based Survey Tools
In collaboration with an advisory committee of Saint Louis University users, ITS has selected and is providing support for Qualtrics as the next-generation survey tool for SLU. Qualtrics is available to all SLU faculty, staff and students.
To access Qualtrics
- Login to the mySLU portal at myslu.slu.edu
- Click the Tools tab
- Click the Qualtrics Survey Tool icon
The Qualtrics survey tool is entriely web-based and offers the following features:
- Easy to use point and click interface
- Over 85 question types
- Ability to upload graphics and multimedia content
- Tools for basic and advanced users and surveys
- Advanced display logic, skip logic, randomization, and branching options
- Survey mailer to track response times down to the millisecond and remind and thank participants
- Ability to create and analyze anonymous surveys
- Question and survey libraries
- Built-in dynamic reporting tools
- Ability to export data directly into SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word and PowerPoint
- Collaboration options for working with other Qualtrics users (SLU and non-SLU users)
- Single-sign-on through the mySLU portal
- Free online training sessions and webinars from the Qualtrics support team
- Live support available directly from the Qualtrics support team for all SLU faculty, staff and students
- and more...
Training and Tutorials
- Training Videos - Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- Qualtrics FAQs
- Qualtrics University - A to Z of How-to Topics
- Watch a Qualtrics training session held at SLU (view below or click here to view in a new window)
To learn more about Tegrity Lecture Capture visit http://slu.edu/capture
Support for Qualtrics
- Qualtrics Support can be contacted directly at 800-340-9194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request SLU ITS support with Qualtrics, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and hours.
Support for Legacy Survey Tools (Snap and EasySurvey)
- ITS recommends that SLU users migrate to the new Qualtrics survey tool. This new tool provides an improved user experience for both the survey creator and respondents. As SLU users transition to Qualtrics, Snap and EasySurvey will remain available and a basic level of support will be provided.
- To request ITS support, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page.