- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- mySLU Portal
- Banner Self-Service
- Internet Native Banner
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Security Updates
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Guest Account Requests
- Database and Business Intelligence Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Guest Account Requests
Guest Accounts can be given to Saint Louis University guests (collaborators, contractors, business partners, consultants, etc.) who will be working with SLU faculty and staff for a limited time. Faculty and staff can request Guest Account access for SLU guests who are affiliated with departments or projects and have legitimate business or academic needs to access restricted resources at SLU.
The process may require up to 72 hours to complete. Guests and their sponsors are notified via e-mail when the accounts are set up and can be accessed.
Requests for SLU Guest Account Access
Click here to submit a request for Guest Account access, and log in with your SLU Net ID and SLU Net password.