- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- mySLU Portal
- Banner Self-Service
- Internet Native Banner
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Security Updates
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Guest Account Requests
- Database and Business Intelligence Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Log in to mySLU
- Go to myslu.slu.edu
- Click Login
- Enter your SLU Net ID and password, and click Login
(Your SLU Net ID is the part of your SLU email address before the "@slu.edu." For example, if your email address is email@example.com, your SLU Net ID is "jjones.")
- Click on a tab to find links to various applications, campus information, your student or employee information, and more
The Home tab provides quick access to People Finder, Newslink headlines, and Compliance Requirements.
The Compliance Requirements section will identify items that need attention for members of the University community. In this area of the screen, mandatory compliance requirements will be listed with active links that will redirect mySLU users to web pages to complete a mandatory compliance requirement, or to complete training that is required by the University. The Compliance Requirement component is designed to only show the activities required for each user so that individuals do not see compliance requirements not associated with their role.
The Tools tab provides access to various SLU applications, including Banner Self-Service, Blackboard Learn, SkillSoft, Cognos, Qualtrics, People Admin, Google Apps, and more. You can also submit an IT or Facilities Service Request through links on this tab. Faculty and staff can access their network drives through the My Files link on the tab as well.
Organize your Tools by clicking Edit and selecting icons to drag and drop into your Favorite Tools. Click Arrange by to sort your tools, and Display to change the size of the icons. For an overview of these features, visit the ITS YouTube page.
The Campus Info tab shows what’s open on campus, walking directions, and more. Access parking maps, research upcoming events on campus and around St. Louis, or check out where to eat.
If you experience any issues with mySLU, please contact the Service Desk at 977-4000.