- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- mySLU Portal
- Banner Self-Service
- Internet Native Banner
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Security Updates
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Guest Account Requests
- Database and Business Intelligence Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
The mySLU portal provides access to Google Apps, People Finder, Blackboard Learn, Banner Self-Service, student records, employee records and more. In 2013, the portal was upgraded to a new look, with usability improvements and a more secure sign-on process with Central Authentication Service (CAS).
Follow these steps to log in to mySLU:
- Go to myslu.slu.edu.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your SLU Net ID and password, and click Login. (Your SLU Net ID is the first part of your e-mail address before the "@slu.edu." For example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com, your SLU Net ID is "jjones."
- Click on the Tools tab to find links to various applications (including Banner Self-Service, the Blackboard Learning System and Google Apps).
Faculty and staff, for information about accessing your networked personal and shared drives, please review the information on MyFiles. MyFiles provides remote file access to SLU network drives from your personal computer.